
u/mimi_molotov

Another invading terrorist eliminated. 'Israel' admits senior reserve officer killed in Lebanese resistance ambush on Tuesday, May 19.
The 'israeli' army has admitted that Major (Res.) Itamar Sapir, deputy company commander in the 7008th Battalion of the 551st “Half-Fire” Formation, was killed by the Lebanese resistance in south Lebanon.
Sapir was a senior reserve field officer in one of 'israel's' main reserve paratrooper brigades, making him a significant officer casualty.
Channel 12 reported that the incident took place on Tuesday morning after invading 'israeli' occupation forces came under fire by the Lebanese resistance from the vicinity of a church in the Qawzah area. Sapir was struck during the exchange.
'Israeli' Army Radio said a Hezbollah fighter opened fire on the officer, killing him instantly before withdrawing from the scene, while KAN reported that the ambush took place approximately 2.5 kilometers inside an area under 'israeli' occupation.
According to Channel 12, Sapir is the tenth invading IOF soldier killed on the northern front since the so-called ceasefire with Lebanon was declared on 16 April.
The 'israeli' army has now acknowledged at least 21 IOF soldiers killed in south Lebanon since March, while reporting that more than 910 troops have been wounded.
--
Post body from The Cradle
Arsons, bloody assault, and racist graffiti. 'Israeli' Jewish militias attacked Palestinians and their properties in Al Khalil, occupied West Bank. More info below.
In the Al-Daraja area near the town of Sa’ir, north of Al Khalil, the terrorists brutally assaulted Palestinian residents, including women, and their homes and belongings. (Media 1 - 7).
In the town of Beit Ummar, also north of Al Khalil, the terrorists spray-painted Nazi graffiti and set fire to a Palestinian vehicle. (Media 8 -10).
All happened on Sunday, May 17.
--
'Israeli' activist group "Looking at the Occupation with Eyes"
"No order from The Hague will deter me," convicted terrorist Ben Gvir said. More info and sources below.
Middle East Eye reported on 18 May that ICC prosecutors filed a secret application for an arrest warrant against 'Israeli' Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich, while a possible case against National Security Minister and convicted terrorist Itamar Ben Gvir remains under review.
Following the report, Ben Gvir attacked the court and vowed to continue his apartheid policies against Palestinians in the occupied West Bank.
“I am not afraid and not deterred. No order from The Hague will deter me from continuing to lead an offensive policy against terrorists,” Ben Gvir said, adding: “I won't apologize, I won't blink, and I won't stop.”
The report is separate from a Haaretz claim that the ICC had already issued five new sealed warrants against 'israeli' officials, which the court denied to Reuters as inaccurate.
--
Post body from The Cradle
"No order from The Hague will deter me," convicted terrorist Ben Gvir said. More info and sources below.
Middle East Eye reported on 18 May that ICC prosecutors filed a secret application for an arrest warrant against 'Israeli' Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich, while a possible case against National Security Minister and convicted terrorist Itamar Ben Gvir remains under review.
Following the report, Ben Gvir attacked the court and vowed to continue his apartheid policies against Palestinians in the occupied West Bank.
“I am not afraid and not deterred. No order from The Hague will deter me from continuing to lead an offensive policy against terrorists,” Ben Gvir said, adding: “I won't apologize, I won't blink, and I won't stop.”
The report is separate from a Haaretz claim that the ICC had already issued five new sealed warrants against 'israeli' officials, which the court denied to Reuters as inaccurate.
--
Post body from The Cradle
Some of the fruits my favorite restaurant has given me (for free)
More info below.
The Superior Court of California has issued a permanent injunction banning the ubiquitous Kars4Kids radio advertisements across the state following a ruling that the organization engaged in systematic false advertising and unfair competition. According to court documents published by The Times of Israel, Judge Gassia Apkarian ruled that the charity's infamous musical jingle intentionally deceived the public by concealing its primary religious and geographic focus. While the commercials portrayed a secular mission to aid local, underprivileged youth, the court found that the group channeled tens of millions of dollars in donated vehicle proceeds directly into Orthodox outreach and real estate 'projects' in 'israel'.
Legal documents revealed that Kars4Kids acts as a primary funding funnel for its sister organization, Oorah, sending approximately $45 million annually to 'israel'. Instead of supporting local community programs, these public donations financed international gap-year junkets to 'israel' for teenagers and bankrolled a staggering $16.5 million corporate building acquisition in 'israel'. The court admonished the nonprofit for exploiting the goodwill of ordinary donors to engineer an unfair playing field against honest, local charities, ruling that the group cannot resume broadcasting in California unless it includes explicit, audible disclosures detailing its specific religious criteria and foreign operations.
The high-profile ruling has intensified international scrutiny over the financial transparency of pro-'israel' nonprofits, triggering parallel demands in Canada for the Canada Revenue Agency to investigate tax-subsidized transfers. Recent Canadian tax filings show that Kars4Kids Canada similarly siphoned $12.6 million to the US and 'israel' during the 2024–2025 fiscal year. Human rights advocates, including the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), applauded the legal crackdown. They noted that masking millions in capital flight to 'israel' as domestic youth charity constitutes a flagrant violation of legal and moral standards.
--
Under the new framework, 'israeli' military courts can sentence Palestinians to death for killing settlers. Judges may issue life sentences only in exceptional cases, making execution the default punishment in most prosecutions.
'Israeli' Defense Minister Israel Katz and National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir announced the start of procedures to implement the death penalty law against Palestinians accused of carrying out resistance operations, following the signing of an amendment to a special military order for the occupied West Bank by the commander of the 'israeli' occupation army's Central Command, Avi Bluth.
The move indicates that approval of the law by the Knesset alone was not sufficient for its application in the occupied West Bank, as the West Bank is not directly subject to 'israeli' civil law in such cases, but rather to a system of military orders and military courts. Therefore, the occupation authorities amended the “Security Instructions Order” to allow the penalty to be applied within the military courts operating in the occupied West Bank.
Under the new framework, 'israeli' military courts can sentence Palestinians to death for killing settlers. Judges may issue life sentences only in exceptional cases, making execution the default punishment in most prosecutions.
The amendment came under instructions from Katz, following the Knesset’s approval last month of the law initiated by Ben-Gvir and his Otzma Yehudit party.
According to a joint statement issued by Katz and Ben-Gvir, the law targets those 'israel' describes as “saboteurs” who carry out killing operations against settlers and occupiers, in wording that reflects the political and national character of the move.
Katz declared that “the era of containment is over,” adding that anyone who kills settlers “will not wait for exchange deals and will not dream of being released.” Ben Gvir celebrated the measure as a political victory for his Jewish Power party, saying, “We promised and we fulfilled.”
The move carries broader implications beyond a mere legal amendment, as it transfers a law approved by the Knesset into implementation in the occupied West Bank through military orders, and grants military courts the authority to impose the death penalty in security-related cases. It also opens the door to wide legal and human rights criticism, particularly given that the vast majority of Palestinian residents are tried before 'israeli' military courts rather than a civilian judicial system.
The 'Israeli' Knesset approved the law in its second and third readings on March 30.
Palestinian prisoner groups condemned the law as an “unprecedented act of savagery.”
--
Instead of appearing in court to testify, Netanyahu is at the 'Israeli' Navy headquarters overseeing the operation to intercept vessels from the Global Sumud Flotilla and detain the activists on board.
This was yesterday, May 18.
Evil: 'Israel' approves plan to seize historic Palestinian properties near Al-Aqsa Mosque. More info below
'Israel' has approved a sweeping plan to confiscate up to 20 historic Palestinian properties in the Bab al-Silsila neighborhood, directly adjacent to the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in occupied East Jerusalem. According to WAFA News Agency, the Palestinian Jerusalem Governorate warned that the escalation is a calculated move to ethnically cleanse the area of its indigenous population, forcefully displacing local residents and shutting down Palestinian businesses. The targeted real estate includes invaluable architectural structures and Islamic endowments dating back to the Ayyubid, Mamluk, and Ottoman eras.
The Jewish Quarter Development Company, an 'israeli' state-backed entity, has been authorized to execute the forced evictions and expropriations. According to local officials, the plan resurrects an aggressive 1968 military seizure order under the pretext of tightening Jewish control and security around Islam's third holiest site. By targeting Bab al-Silsila (Chain Street), which serves as a primary gateway to Al-Aqsa, 'tel aviv' aims to isolate the holy site and aggressively accelerate the Judaization of the Old City.
The move coincides with a broader surge in settler violence and systematic land theft across the occupied West Bank, where settler groups work in tandem with the 'israeli' government to alter demographic realities. While international bodies and the United Nations repeatedly declare all 'israeli' settlement activity and property seizures in East Jerusalem illegal, 'tel aviv' continues to advance its settlement expansion unchecked, utilizing discriminatory ownership lawsuits and military eviction orders to permanently uproot Palestinians from their capital.
--
Evil: Officials said that the project is intended to entrench the 'israeli' occupation narrative by linking Palestinian sites to an 'israeli' military storyline. More info below.
According to the Jerusalem Governorate, the plan allocates 36 dunams (about 8.9 acres) to the 'Israeli' Ministry of Defense as part of efforts to Judaize Jerusalem and impose new colonial facts on the ground.
Officials said that the project is intended to entrench the 'israeli' occupation narrative by linking Palestinian sites to an 'israeli' military storyline, as part of 'israeli' efforts to change the historical and demographic character of the holy city.
The Jerusalem Governorate called on the United Nations to take action and refer 'israel' to the International Court of Justice if it continues targeting UNRWA and confiscating its properties.
--
May 17, 2026. 'Israel' attacks Turkish-linked aid kitchen in central Gaza, brutally killing three Palestinians and injuring several others. More info below.
'Israel' targeted a community kitchen affiliated with the Turkish government that was distributing meals to displaced Palestinians in the central Gaza city of Deir al-Balah, near Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital.
Gaza's hospitals reported six Palestinians martyred in 'israeli' attacks across the Strip since the morning of May 17, including one who succumbed to wounds from an earlier strike on Beit Lahia in the north.
Sunday's deliberate war crime is the latest in a series of attacks that have continued despite the ceasefire agreement that went into effect on October 11, 2025.
The occupation has violated its terms hundreds of times since then, killing over 871 Palestinians and wounding another 2,562.
--
Chickpea is my best friend when I don't wanna eat meat and still wanna be healthy
I'm feeling heavy with all the meat I've eaten recently, so I cooked this fiber-rich chickpea masala for dinner
I didn’t cry as a child, I escalated concerns through the appropriate channels
Barbaric: Omar Muhammad Halsa began demolishing his home in the town of Jabal al-Mukaber, Al Quds, on May 16, after 'israel' handed him the final demolition order. The house was 20 years old and was inhabited by him, his wife, and their four children.
Marxism is literally a natural reaction to capitalist exploitation.
At dawn of May 16, 'israeli' Jewish militias set a Palestinian home on fire and spray-painted racist slogans on the property. More info and sources below.
The home is on the outskirts of the town of Turmus Ayya, north of Ramallah, in the occupied West Bank.
As confirmed by Haaretz, the inscriptions read "Shabbat Shalom," "Price Tag," and "Revenge," referencing the militias' price tag attack policy against Palestinians and a Hebrew greeting.
More pictures and videos of the aftermath:
https://x.com/i/status/2055547560899551505
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYY5m\_cjYpk/?igsh=MWJoanhnYmk1ejB2dg==
The Tasnim News Agency International Group also reports the other attacks of militias in Ramallah on the same day.
The International Criminal Court (ICC) has issued secret arrest warrants for three 'israeli' politicians and two military officials. More info below.
The International Criminal Court (ICC) has issued secret arrest warrants for three 'israeli' politicians and two military officials, Haaretz reported on 17 May, citing diplomatic sources.
The timing of their issuance is unknown. The ICC has often issued arrest warrants in secret, publicly announcing them only later to enable a possible arrest of the suspect.
'Israel's' Foreign Affairs Ministry and State Attorney’s Office do not respond immediately to requests for comments.
The Hague-based court issued arrest warrants against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and former War Minister Yoav Gallant in November 2024.
ICC prosecutor Karim Khan requested that ICC judges issue the arrest warrants in May 2024, alleging that Netanyahu and Gallant were responsible for war crimes committed by the 'israeli' military in Gaza.
Netanyahu and Gallant bear criminal responsibility for the war crime of starvation as a method of warfare and the crimes against humanity of murder, persecution, and other inhumane acts, according to the ICC prosecutor.
The Wall Street Journal reported in May 2025 that the ICC's Chief Prosecutor Karim Khan planned to issue arrest warrants for Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich and National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir. According to the report, Khan was investigating the ministers' role in expanding 'israeli' settlements in the West Bank and whether this violated the Geneva Conventions, which prohibit countries from transferring their populations into territories they have occupied.
During its genocide in Gaza, 'israel' has killed more than 72,000 Palestinians, the majority women and children, while destroying most of the strip.
Jewish settlers insist they will colonize Gaza, as they are colonizing the occupied West Bank.
“We are here on the way to new Jewish communities in Gaza,” settler leader Daniella Weiss stated in an interview at the border of the strip in late April.
“The 2 million or whatever number of Arabs, Gazans, who live here will not live in Gaza,” Weiss added. “It can take a week, it can take maybe a few months. They will not live here.”
Sources: