r/IsraelCrimes

▲ 343 r/IsraelCrimes+1 crossposts

Another invading terrorist eliminated. 'Israel' admits senior reserve officer killed in Lebanese resistance ambush on Tuesday, May 19.

The 'israeli' army has admitted that Major (Res.) Itamar Sapir, deputy company commander in the 7008th Battalion of the 551st “Half-Fire” Formation, was killed by the Lebanese resistance in south Lebanon.

Sapir was a senior reserve field officer in one of 'israel's' main reserve paratrooper brigades, making him a significant officer casualty.

Channel 12 reported that the incident took place on Tuesday morning after invading 'israeli' occupation forces came under fire by the Lebanese resistance from the vicinity of a church in the Qawzah area. Sapir was struck during the exchange.

'Israeli' Army Radio said a Hezbollah fighter opened fire on the officer, killing him instantly before withdrawing from the scene, while KAN reported that the ambush took place approximately 2.5 kilometers inside an area under 'israeli' occupation.

According to Channel 12, Sapir is the tenth invading IOF soldier killed on the northern front since the so-called ceasefire with Lebanon was declared on 16 April.

The 'israeli' army has now acknowledged at least 21 IOF soldiers killed in south Lebanon since March, while reporting that more than 910 troops have been wounded.

--

Post body from The Cradle

u/mimi_molotov — 7 hours ago

Arsons, bloody assault, and racist graffiti. 'Israeli' Jewish militias attacked Palestinians and their properties in Al Khalil, occupied West Bank. More info below.

In the Al-Daraja area near the town of Sa’ir, north of Al Khalil, the terrorists brutally assaulted Palestinian residents, including women, and their homes and belongings. (Media 1 - 7).

In the town of Beit Ummar, also north of Al Khalil, the terrorists spray-painted Nazi graffiti and set fire to a Palestinian vehicle. (Media 8 -10).

All happened on Sunday, May 17.

--

'Israeli' activist group "Looking at the Occupation with Eyes"

Quds News Network 1

Quds News Network 2

Tasnim News Agency

u/mimi_molotov — 8 hours ago

"No order from The Hague will deter me," convicted terrorist Ben Gvir said. More info and sources below.

Middle East Eye reported on 18 May that ICC prosecutors filed a secret application for an arrest warrant against 'Israeli' Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich, while a possible case against National Security Minister and convicted terrorist Itamar Ben Gvir remains under review.

Following the report, Ben Gvir attacked the court and vowed to continue his apartheid policies against Palestinians in the occupied West Bank.

“I am not afraid and not deterred. No order from The Hague will deter me from continuing to lead an offensive policy against terrorists,” Ben Gvir said, adding: “I won't apologize, I won't blink, and I won't stop.”

The report is separate from a Haaretz claim that the ICC had already issued five new sealed warrants against 'israeli' officials, which the court denied to Reuters as inaccurate.

--

Post body from The Cradle

u/mimi_molotov — 9 hours ago
▲ 375 r/IsraelCrimes+1 crossposts

Under the new framework, 'israeli' military courts can sentence Palestinians to death for killing settlers. Judges may issue life sentences only in exceptional cases, making execution the default punishment in most prosecutions.

'Israeli' Defense Minister Israel Katz and National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir announced the start of procedures to implement the death penalty law against Palestinians accused of carrying out resistance operations, following the signing of an amendment to a special military order for the occupied West Bank by the commander of the 'israeli' occupation army's Central Command, Avi Bluth.

The move indicates that approval of the law by the Knesset alone was not sufficient for its application in the occupied West Bank, as the West Bank is not directly subject to 'israeli' civil law in such cases, but rather to a system of military orders and military courts. Therefore, the occupation authorities amended the “Security Instructions Order” to allow the penalty to be applied within the military courts operating in the occupied West Bank.

Under the new framework, 'israeli' military courts can sentence Palestinians to death for killing settlers. Judges may issue life sentences only in exceptional cases, making execution the default punishment in most prosecutions.

The amendment came under instructions from Katz, following the Knesset’s approval last month of the law initiated by Ben-Gvir and his Otzma Yehudit party.

According to a joint statement issued by Katz and Ben-Gvir, the law targets those 'israel' describes as “saboteurs” who carry out killing operations against settlers and occupiers, in wording that reflects the political and national character of the move.

Katz declared that “the era of containment is over,” adding that anyone who kills settlers “will not wait for exchange deals and will not dream of being released.” Ben Gvir celebrated the measure as a political victory for his Jewish Power party, saying, “We promised and we fulfilled.”

The move carries broader implications beyond a mere legal amendment, as it transfers a law approved by the Knesset into implementation in the occupied West Bank through military orders, and grants military courts the authority to impose the death penalty in security-related cases. It also opens the door to wide legal and human rights criticism, particularly given that the vast majority of Palestinian residents are tried before 'israeli' military courts rather than a civilian judicial system.

The 'Israeli' Knesset approved the law in its second and third readings on March 30.

Palestinian prisoner groups condemned the law as an “unprecedented act of savagery.”

--

WAFA News Agency, The Cradle, Quds News Network

u/mimi_molotov — 20 hours ago

You are not seeing the daily massacres and bombing in Gaza because 'israel' murdered more journalists than any entity in recorded history.

u/jbaaaaab — 23 hours ago

IDF terrorist destroys camera as they abduct the crew of Sumod flotilla heading to Gaza

u/jbaaaaab — 21 hours ago
▲ 131 r/IsraelCrimes+1 crossposts

Nabiha Malek lives in the Beirut suburb where Israel developed the template it later used on Gaza: widespread destruction. ⁣But she refuses to leave Dahiyeh, the southern suburb of Beirut where Israel has leveled entire blocks.

u/Scared_Positive_8690 — 18 hours ago

Israelis making fun of a post by an IDF soldier on facebook where he is offering to sell a special needs palestinian who he took hostage. the hostage has not been seen since then.

In November 2025, a soldier posted a photo of a shackled Palestinian, adding the caption "For Sale." The mother of Palestinian Muhammad Younes identified her son n the photo, a special needs patient who has been missing since August 2024. The Prison Service and the army say they are not holding him.

Younes Tirawi wonders where Muhammad Shurab has disappeared to?

u/jbaaaaab — 21 hours ago
▲ 1.0k r/IsraelCrimes+1 crossposts

Bodies of civilian men, women and children were found decaying on the road that was deemed as a safe evacuation route by israelis.

u/SexyN8 — 1 day ago

Palestinian girl crying after seeing the photo of her aunt and grandma held hostage by the IDF, both of whom have been missing for two years since

u/jbaaaaab — 24 hours ago

after surviving israelis bombing their home, Faisal is giving the nurse his parents' phone number to check on them. the nurse is aware Faisal's parents were killed, but he cannot bring himself to tell him yet.

u/jbaaaaab — 23 hours ago

May 17, 2026. 'Israel' attacks Turkish-linked aid kitchen in central Gaza, brutally killing three Palestinians and injuring several others. More info below.

'Israel' targeted a community kitchen affiliated with the Turkish government that was distributing meals to displaced Palestinians in the central Gaza city of Deir al-Balah, near Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital.

Gaza's hospitals reported six Palestinians martyred in 'israeli' attacks across the Strip since the morning of May 17, including one who succumbed to wounds from an earlier strike on Beit Lahia in the north.

Sunday's deliberate war crime is the latest in a series of attacks that have continued despite the ceasefire agreement that went into effect on October 11, 2025.

The occupation has violated its terms hundreds of times since then, killing over 871 Palestinians and wounding another 2,562.

--

The Cradle, QNN, Palestine Chronicle, Al Jazeera

u/mimi_molotov — 1 day ago

Evil: 'Israel' approves plan to seize historic Palestinian properties near Al-Aqsa Mosque. More info below

'Israel' has approved a sweeping plan to confiscate up to 20 historic Palestinian properties in the Bab al-Silsila neighborhood, directly adjacent to the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in occupied East Jerusalem. According to WAFA News Agency, the Palestinian Jerusalem Governorate warned that the escalation is a calculated move to ethnically cleanse the area of its indigenous population, forcefully displacing local residents and shutting down Palestinian businesses. The targeted real estate includes invaluable architectural structures and Islamic endowments dating back to the Ayyubid, Mamluk, and Ottoman eras.

The Jewish Quarter Development Company, an 'israeli' state-backed entity, has been authorized to execute the forced evictions and expropriations. According to local officials, the plan resurrects an aggressive 1968 military seizure order under the pretext of tightening Jewish control and security around Islam's third holiest site. By targeting Bab al-Silsila (Chain Street), which serves as a primary gateway to Al-Aqsa, 'tel aviv' aims to isolate the holy site and aggressively accelerate the Judaization of the Old City.

The move coincides with a broader surge in settler violence and systematic land theft across the occupied West Bank, where settler groups work in tandem with the 'israeli' government to alter demographic realities. While international bodies and the United Nations repeatedly declare all 'israeli' settlement activity and property seizures in East Jerusalem illegal, 'tel aviv' continues to advance its settlement expansion unchecked, utilizing discriminatory ownership lawsuits and military eviction orders to permanently uproot Palestinians from their capital.

--

The Cradle, Middle East Eye, Anadolu Ajansi

u/mimi_molotov — 1 day ago

Evil: Officials said that the project is intended to entrench the 'israeli' occupation narrative by linking Palestinian sites to an 'israeli' military storyline. More info below.

According to the Jerusalem Governorate, the plan allocates 36 dunams (about 8.9 acres) to the 'Israeli' Ministry of Defense as part of efforts to Judaize Jerusalem and impose new colonial facts on the ground.

Officials said that the project is intended to entrench the 'israeli' occupation narrative by linking Palestinian sites to an 'israeli' military storyline, as part of 'israeli' efforts to change the historical and demographic character of the holy city.

The Jerusalem Governorate called on the United Nations to take action and refer 'israel' to the International Court of Justice if it continues targeting UNRWA and confiscating its properties.

--

The Cradle, Palestine Today, Times of Israel

u/mimi_molotov — 1 day ago